Reserved a room for 2 nights. Had to wait at tge desked for 10 min before clerk came to the front.

she was very pleasant. Got in the room and checked the bed and pillows they were clean. The refrigerator didn't keep food cold just cool. The fun started when I had to wade through the long black hair that was on the floor and between the glass shoer doors.

Front of the toilet was stained and close to the handle were brown spots, I don't to think what rhey could be. went downstairs and spoke to the Indian women at the desk. She appear quite en aback that I was complaining about my room. So she finally sent housekeeping to the room and she took the dirty tiles on the floor but had to be asked to sweep the floor.

She disregarded the toilet and the disgusting whitish splotches on the floor. The superviser came to the room and was so rude I wanted to ask her had she ever stayed in a room that was dirty and what was her reaction to her situation. I am quite sure she did the same thing I did.

But she was extremely angry that I asked to have my bathroom cleaned and my carpet vacuumed.

Very disappointing. The hotel was the Best Western Plus on Greens Landing in Houston, Texas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Western Plus Customer Care.

Comments